Stay- Tuff "fixed-knot" is recognized as the ultimate in bison fencing.
American bison (buffalo) are a powerful and valuable animal. Would you want to risk your valuable stock with anything less than the best bison fence available on the market today.
*For larger quantity orders call for special pricing.
|Stay-Tuff Part No.||Description||Weight||Rolls Per Truckload||Rolls Per Pallet||Horizontal Wires||Fence Height (")||Spacing Between Vertical Wires (")||Roll Length (')|
|Fence Spec||Where Used||Reason|
|949-6||Internal and Corral fence, high pressure areas||6" spacing for greater strength lifted off ground 6" to 8"|
|949-12||Boundary and Pasture fence, low pressure areas||Cost saving with 12" spacing over long distances|
|1661-3||Pens and yards, high pressure||Higher fence with 3" spacing and more horizontal wires|
|1661-6||Boundary, medium pressure areas||Higher fence, but still economical with 6" spacing|
- Horse fencing.
- Horse paddock side lines and bordering protection
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls - (all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18" vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll.)
- Heavy Duty galvanization
- 10 Year Warranty
- Costs less than traditional horse fencing.
- Safe 3" spacing holds up to horse hooves and cuts down on expensive injuries.
- Stronger and more durable compared to low-tensile horse fence.
- Rust and corrosion resistant - lasts 3 to 4 times longer than traditional low-tensile horse fencing.
- Holds its shape - the fence fabric gives with pressure and won't stretch out of shape.
- Can be used in conjunction with rail fences.
- Faster and easier to build, fewer posts to set, plus our new Redi-Roll feature saves time on stripping roll ends.