Stay-Tuff's Goat-Tuff™ takes the fencing headaches out of raising goats.
Our fences are ideally suited to goat ranching because they will stand up to the constant pressure put on the fence by your animals.
*For larger quantity orders call for special pricing.
|Stay-Tuff Part No.||Description||Weight||Rolls Per Truckload||Rolls Per Pallet||Horizontal Wires||Fence Height (")||Spacing Between Vertical Wires (")||Roll Length (')|
|Made to Order Items|
|Fence Spec||Where Used||Reason|
|842-3||Pasture and exteriors, raceways, birthing areas, Kid pens, holding pens, high pressure areas||3" spacing for complete predator control - predators can't get through|
|842-12||Pasture, interior, and cross fencing||Economical 12" spacing|
|949-12||Pasture, interior and cross fence for larger goats, low pressure areas||Economical 12" spacing for bigger goats|
|1348-3||Pasture, exteriors, raceways, birthing areas, kid pens, holding pens||3" spacing for complete predator control|
|1348-12||Pastures, exterior fences||Economical 12" spacing with predator control|
- Takes the fencing headaches out of raising goats.
- Pasture and cross fencing.
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls - (all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18" vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll.)
- Heavy Duty galvanization
- 10 Year Warranty
- Economical - total construction cost is less than standard net wire with barbed wire.
- Resists rust and corrosion - last 3 to 4 times as long as standard farm fence.
- Superior strength - 3 times stronger than standard net wire.
- Impact resistant - the fence fabric gives with pressure and does not stretch out of shape.
- Won't sag or squash with downward pressure.
- Low-to-no-maintenance fence.
- Multiple function designs.