Premier Corral System 250 Head w/Calf Table - CS-5
Premier Corral System 250 Head w/Calf Table - CS-5
Our largest corral setup, this system includes the 180 degree Premier Sweep, an S04 squeeze chute, and Calf Table with alley.
CS-5 Premier Corral System for 250 Head w/Calf Table
Designed to handle approximately 250 head, this corral features a 180 degree Premier Open Sweep with a 36’ straight working alley that leads to an AI/Palpation cage attached to a Model S04 Squeeze Chute. The CS-5 also features an 8’ sorting alley that leads to a Calf Table. This system is constructed from our number one selling cattle panel, the Premier Panel. The layout includes six holding pens connected to a central 10’ wide alley that feeds into the sweep. The 36’ working alley maintains a constant width of 25” with Alley Frames for maximum support. With no tools required, the “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. The attractive and durable Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors will add years of life to your investment by helping your panels resist rust, scratches and fading. Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage to provide operators safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. The Model S04 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time and features the Model 91 Headgate that works in manual or automatic mode. Situated in the middle of the 36’ working alley, the Premier Sorting Gate gives operators a 3-way sorting option and connects to the 8’ sorting alley that leads to the Calf Table. Priefert’s Calf Table is the safest, most productive way to work calves weighing up to 450 lbs. Our largest corral systems, the CS-5 has everything you need for your cow-calf operation. Not only does this system help take some of the “work” out of working cattle, but it is designed to be “easy on the cow, easy on the cowboy.”
- The CS-5 is great for permanent corrals and versatile enough for portable applications.
- Expandable and reversible, this layout works well for herds numbering up to 250 head.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” this sweep is constructed from our number one selling cattle panel, the Premier Panel.
- Premier Panels are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. These panels feature single piece drilled stays to provide extra strength and stability, J-legs to increase the ease of portability and prevent sinking into wet or boggy ground and chain connectors to offer increased versatility for connecting panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- A 10’ wide Premier Free Swing Bow Gate works as the sweep gate, pushing cattle into the working alley. This gate features a 7’ tall bow frame for added stability.
- With no tools required, the effective height of the “no-back” Alley Stop can be quickly set to prevent the backing of bulls, cows, and calves.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the panels resist rust, scratches and fading.
- The Premier Sorting Gate fits into the main working alley, providing 4’ gates on both sides of the alley to create a 3-way sorting option. One of these gates leads into an 8’ sorting alley connected to a Calf Table.
- Priefert’s Calf Table is the safest, most productive way to work calves weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Priefert’s unique, patented two-stage pivot action makes this the easiest tilting table on the market because it uses the weight of the calf to move the table into position.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites. There are no “head-banging” handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- The Calf Table’s friction locks are guaranteed for life. It’s important that you DO NOT oil or lubricate the friction locks, as this will prevent them from working properly.
- The Calf Table is reversible and includes a head chain, a leg hobble, and multiple side access points.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination. The Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- The S04 Squeeze Chute is designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- The Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Alley Frames help maintain the strength and support of the 25” wide alley.
- The Model S04 Squeeze Chute features 5 contoured upper access panels and a removable bottom access panel on each side of the chute to provide the operator with full access to both sides of the animal.
- The S04 also features a side exit gate to be used for sorting or as an emergency exit.
- The “split tailgate” on the chute features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- Alley Length: 36’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Handles approximately 250 head of cattle
- CS-5 includes: 4- Premier Curved Panels, 3 Premier Radius Bars, 1- Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 12- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gates, 61- 12’ Premier Panels, 4- 16’ Premier Panels, 1- 10’ Premier Panel, 1- 10’ Premier Bow Frame, 2- Premier Alley Frames, 1- “no back” Alley Stop, 1- Model S04 Squeeze Chute, 1- 12’ Premier Walk Thru Panel, 1-AI/Palpation Cage, 1- Premier Sorting Gate, 1- 8’ Premier Panel, 1- Premier Alley Gate, 1- Calf Table
- Calf Table friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks
- Squeeze Chute Infinite Locks are guaranteed for life – Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts of the chute before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- S04 dip painted Priefert Blue
- Calf Table and AI/Palpation Cage feature Priefert Blue Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All Premier components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish