Cattle Tuff (949-12) is stronger than the typical "Bull" wire you can buy. If you compare Cattle Tuff to King Ranch® wire, it's exactly half the cost per roll. And it will last a lifetime. The Cattle-Tuff product is specifically designed for livestock control. Cattle-Tuff is a 49" high product with a 12" vertical stay. It's typically used in a 660' roll, so you end up with one splice per 1/4 mile. Generally the material costs are exactly the same as a 5-strand barbed-wire fence. You end up with a fence that will turn livestock effectively, and it's a fence that will last a lifetime.
*For larger quantity orders call for special pricing.
|Stay-Tuff Part No.||Description||Weight||Rolls Per Truckload||Rolls Per Pallet||Horizontal Wires||Fence Height (")||Spacing Between Vertical Wires (")||Roll Length (')|
|Made to Order Items|
|Fence Spec||Where Used||Reason|
|949-24||Boundary and Pasture fence, installs for less than barbed wire, low pressure areas||24" spacing for greatest economy|
|949-12||Boundary and Pasture fence, low pressure areas||Cost saving with 12" spacing over long distances|
|949-6||Internal and Corral fence||6" spacing for greater strength|
|1661-3||Corrals, high pressure areas||Higher fence, 3" spacing for maximum strength and animal control|
- The Cattle-Tuff product is specifically designed for livestock control.
- Pasture, cross and corral fence.
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls - (all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18" of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll.)
- Heavy Duty galvanization.
- 10 Year Warranty.
- Cattle Tuff (949-12) is stronger than the typical "Bull" wire you can buy.
- Costs the same as a 5 strand barbed wire fence.
- Stronger than a 9 gauge hinged joint or barbed wire fence.
- Lasts 3 times longer than traditional hinged joint.
- Will remain tighter and won't lose its shape.
- Better able to absorb impact and maintains its tension even during severe temperature and climate changes.
- Uses up to 40% less posts when compared to barbed wire so requires less labor time and is easier to install.
- Does not sag or squash down the way traditional hinged joint farm fence does.
- Cattle are unable to put their head through the fence.
- Kinder to animals and less damage to the animal's hide.
- Superior design means that maintenance is negligible.