Fixed-knot high-tensile wire deer fencing is recognized the world over as the only serious fence to use for deer farming, deer exclusion or any deer management and control application.
In many states it is a legal requirement that this style of fence be used. Unlike other alternatives, this is a robust, permanent steel fence that when installed correctly will last for a minimum of 25 years.
Even if a deer hits this fence at speed, it will simply bounce off. Stay-Tuff'’s range of Deer-Tuff™ fences have been proven time and time again to be superior.
*For larger quantity orders call for special pricing.
|Stay-Tuff Part No.||Description||Weight||Rolls Per Truckload||Rolls Per Pallet||Horizontal Wires||Fence Height (")||Spacing Between Vertical Wires (")||Roll Length (')|
|Made to Order Items|
|Fence Spec||Where Used||Reason|
|2096-12||Boundary fence, deer exclusion, low pressure areas||12" spacing for economy|
|2096-6||Boundary fence, medium-to-high pressure||Strong, coast-saving 6" spacing|
|2096-3||Breading and Fawn Pens, high pressure areas||Tighter 3" spacing for greater strength and smaller animal control|
|1775-6||Internal fence for smaller deer species||Lower fences with 6" spacing save on materials cost-deciding factor is jump height of species in question|
|23120-12||Boundary fence, deer exclusion, low pressure areas||12" spacing for economy|
|23120-6||Boundary fence, medium to high pressure||Strong, cost-saving 6" spacing|
|23120-3||Breeding and Fawn Pens, high pressure areas||Strongest fence with 3" spacing|
- Deer farming, deer exclusion or any deer management and control application.
- Exotics of all types.
- High fence ranch management.
- Hunting ranches.
- Airport & roadside protection.
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls - ( all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18" of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll ).
- Heavy Duty galvanization.
- Extra strong bottom and top wires.
- 10 Year Limited Warrenty.
- Impact-resistant strength - the knot will not unravel, break, or slide.
- Won't sag or stretch, even under snow/ice load or extreme temperature changes.
- Resists rust & corrosion - last 3 to 4 times as long as standard farm fence.
- Resists predator penetration.
- Saves money on materials - long distances between posts as compared to standard low-tensile two-panel fence systems.
- Saves money on labor costs - knots are stripped on both ends of the fence, ready to tie. Saves 20-30 minutes per roll.