Premier Corral System 100 Head - CS-2
Premier Corral System 100 Head - CS-2
This system is set up to handle up to 100 head of cattle and includes the same features as CS-1 with the addition of more holding pens.
CS-2 Premier Corral System for 100 Head
Designed to handle approximately 100 head, this corral features a 180 degree Premier Open Sweep with a 32’ straight working alley that leads to a Model S04 Squeeze Chute. This system is constructed from our number one selling cattle panel, the Premier Panel. The CS-2 features two holding pens connected to a central 10’ wide alley that feeds into the sweep. The 32’ working alley maintains a constant width of 25” with Alley Frames every 8’ for maximum support. With no tools required, the “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. The attractive and durable Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors will add years of life to your investment by helping your panels resist rust, scratches and fading. The Model S04 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time and features the Model 91 Headgate that works in manual or automatic mode. Not only does this system help take some of the “work” out of working cattle, but the S04 is “easy on the cow, easy on the cowboy.”
- The CS-2 is great for permanent corrals and versatile enough for portable applications.
- Expandable and reversible, this layout works well for herds numbering up to 100 head.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” this sweep is constructed from our number one selling cattle panel, the Premier Panel.
- Premier Panels are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. These panels feature single piece drilled stays to provide extra strength and stability, J-legs to increase the ease of portability and prevent sinking into wet or boggy ground and chain connectors to offer increased versatility for connecting panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- A 10’ wide Premier Free Swing Bow Gate works as the sweep gate, pushing cattle into the working alley. This gate features a 7’ tall bow frame for added stability.
- Situated every 8’ along the length of the alley, Alley Frames help maintain the strength and support of the 25” wide alley.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the panels resist rust, scratches and fading.
- The Model S04 Squeeze Chute features 5 contoured upper access panels and a removable bottom access panel on each side of the chute to provide the operator with full access to both sides of the animal.
- The S04 Squeeze Chute is designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- The Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites. There are no “head-banging” handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- The S04 also features a side exit gate to be used for sorting or as an emergency exit.
- The “split tailgate” on the chute features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- With no tools required, the effective height of the “no-back” Alley Stop can be quickly set to prevent the backing of bulls, cows, and calves.
- Alley Length: 32’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Handles approximately 100 head of cattle
- CS-2 includes: 4- Premier Curved Panels, 3 Premier Radius Bars, 1- Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 6- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gates, 24- 12’ Premier Panels, 4- 16’ Premier Panels, 1- 10’ Premier Panel, 4- Premier Alley Frames, 1- “no back” Alley Stop, 1- Model S04 Squeeze Chute, 1- 12’ Premier Walk Thru Panel, 1- 10’ Premier Bow Frame
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Squeeze Chute Infinite Locks are guaranteed for life – Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts of the chute before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- S04 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish